Is it just us or has this been a REALLY cold winter? whenever it gets like this all I want to do is be in nature with a hot tub and a sauna nearby. I've also been watching a lot of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City where the winter fashion is truly inspiring (I haven't worn heels in the snow in about 10 years but I salute them all)
I rounded up some of the items on my winter wish list that you can shop here.
1. Acne Scarf- these are definitely the scarf of the season, oversize and neutral or a statement plaid really ties together that ski chic look.
2. Sweatpants- sorry but these aren't going away anytime soon for me, I've been indulging in cashmere and thicker knits though- these ones from netaporter are also on sale!
3. Our Napa one piece- in literally any colour is the perfect winter piece. The summer gingham is surprisingly flattering on non-tanned skin with its taupe undertones and is perfect with winter whites.
4. Uggs- Ugg minis are really having a moment! Even vogue thinks so!
5. Summer Fridays new vitamin C + peptide eye cream looks amazing, and I desperately need something to help with the severe bags under my eyes in these dark winter months.